ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor
Ensure that your environmental management system (EMS) is updated frequently to keep in compliance with international and local environmental regulations by scheduling periodic internal audits on your system.
Internal audits are indispensible to the health of your EMS and through the ISO 14001 Internal Auditor Training, this course will help you the right way to perform an audit on your own system, follow complex audit processes, identify areas that need corrective action and provide an audit report for accreditation
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 14001:2015
- Identify environmental impacts, risks and opportunities
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Understand environmental legislation
- Communicate effectively during the audit
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)