Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Internal Auditor Training Course (ISO 14001:2015)
An effective EMS audit provides a solid framework for meeting customer challenges and realizing benefits such as environmental protection, resource conservation and improved energy efficiency. Optimize your auditing skills in line with the internationally recognized ISO 14001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 14001:2015. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and the key principles of an EMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 14001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 14001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its EMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.