ISO 14001:2015 Implementation Training Course
ISO 14001 helps organizations implement a flexible and robust environmental management system (EMS), making them more resilient and sustainable. Organizations around the world invest in training their people with BSI so they have the skills and the knowledge to deliver the benefits of implementing ISO 14001.
If you’ve already got a thorough understanding of ISO 14001 and need to implement the standard in your organization, then this course is for you.
Most delegates on this course have already attended our ISO 14001:2015 Requirements course and are ready to develop the vital knowledge and skills to implement an effective EMS.
The two-day course is structured to optimize your learning using our accelerated approach, which blends practical
Who should attend?
This course is for you if:
- You already have a thorough knowledge of ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- You’re leading an implementation of ISO 14001
- You’re part of a team involved in planning the implementation of ISO 14001
- You need to conduct a gap assessment of your current system
How will I benefit?
- Gain the confidence to satisfy the requirements of ISO 14001
- Able to ensure ISO 14001 adds value to your organization
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning effectiveness by improving your ability to retain knowledge and apply skill. The training is activity-based, and is proven to have a positive effect on job performance whilst saving time and money.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.