ISO 14001:2015 Implementation
Establish an effective and internationally recognized environmental policy and framework when you know how to implement the ISO 14001 environmental management system across your organization.
This course will guide you on how to scope your environmental policy, implement such policies into your business model and how best to monitor your overall environmental impacts.
Our tutors will also use a variety of accelerated learning techniques, role-plays, discussions and group sharing to engage your thoughts, and to be able to teach you to develop your very own documentations and framework.
Who should attend?
- Any individual requiring knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and environmental management systems
- Those deciding whether to implement an environmental management system in their organization
- Those looking to understand the benefits of implementing an environmental management system in their organization
- Those starting a career in environmental management
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Be able to properly define business structure and responsibility of key management personnels to take ownership of reducing environmental impact
- Understand the benefits of an effective environmental management system
- Be able to develop an environmental emergency response program
- Learn how to embed environmental policies into existing business model
- Be confident in reviewing your current environmental systems
- Learn to monitor the environmental systems the right way
How will I benefit?
- Show confidence in your ISO 14001 compliant environmental control framework
- Reduce your corporate liabilities with proper environmental management programs
- Potentially lower insurance rates
- Stronger relationship with environmental regulators, NGOs, advocacy groups and general consumers
- Raise employee awareness of environmental responsibilities
- Monitor and constantly improve environmental systems
- Gain competitive advantage and stakeholder recognition through environmental commitment.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)