Our OH&S Management system lead auditor training course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to OH&S requirements.
By attending this course, delegates will also gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning, and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions. Experienced BSI tutors will guide delegates through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting audit follow-up.
Successful completion of this CQI and IRCA certified training course, by passing the relevant CQI and IRCA examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
BSI's CQI and IRCA ISO 45001 OH&S Management System Lead Auditor: Practitioner Package
This package is a structured learning pathway that combine carefully selected courses with rigorous assessments that guarantee their relevance. In this practitioner package, it includes:
- 4 hours on-demand eLearning ISO 45001 OH&S Management system requirements training course (available 24/7, complete flexibility and time-efficient) and;
- 5-days CQI and IRCA ISO 45001 OH&S Management system lead auditor training course (virtual instructor led training)
Each course is followed by a mandatory online multiple-choice examination. Delegates must pass the examination to be awarded the qualification - BSI Mark of Trust.
Why practitioner package?
- This qualification focuses on building a strong understanding of the fundamentals of the subject, enabling you to increase your performance and effectiveness within your role to the standard expected.
- Unlimited access to ISO 45001 OH&S Management system requirements on-demand eLearning training course prior the lead auditor training course for better understanding.
- Opportunity to level up your achievements to professional level and the highest level of qualification, certified professional.
- Showcasing your expertise with BSI’s Mark of Trust on business cards, social media and official documents.
- Fully claimable under HRD Corp claimable course.
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s OH&S management system.
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement
Occupational health and safety management
- The concepts of managing occupational health and safety through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal requirements and other requirements
- The relationship between occupational health and safety management and the provision of safe and healthy workplaces, the prevention of work-related injury and ill health, and the proactive improvement of health and safety performance
- Common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 45001 and the commonly used occupational health and safety management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 45001.
On completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Explain the purpose of an occupational health and safety management system, of occupational health and safety management system standards, of management system audit, of third-party certification, and the business benefits of improved performance of the occupational health and safety management system.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an occupational health and safety management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as appropriate.
Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 45001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 where appropriate.
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 45001 audit
- Interpret ISO 45001 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading audit activities in line with the latest requirements
- Meet training requirements for CQI and IRCA certification
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
This training course is HRD Corp claimable programme.