ISO 37001:2016 Anti-bribery Management System Best Practice Programme
A complete 5-days training programme starting with the introduction of ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Syste, the necessary best practice in implementation techniques and how-to schedule regular maintenance internal audits on your own system. This is a complete training series that will take you from zero-knowledge about ISO 37001 to maintaining your system like a professisonal.
Our tutors will walk you through your personal journey of ISO 37001 and facilitate the development of your very own ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System according to the best practices of the industry. Benchmark your understanding against our expert tutors vast experience.
It's time to learn, what it takes to be the best.
Who should attend?
Anyone with responsibility for anti-bribery management
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
This programme covers the following learning objectives. Delegates will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Recognize the scale of bribery
- Describe the types of bribery
- Convey the main features of bribery
- Outline the international ISO framework for countering bribery and how this impacts on organizations and top management
- Identify the key concepts of bribery
- Explain the background, structure and intent of ISO 37001
- Interpret the requirements for ‘adequate procedures’ contained within ISO 37001
- Explain how anti-bribery management fits into your organization
- Demonstrate the business benefits of implementing an effective anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Describe the Plan-Do-Check-Act management system approach and how it relates to ISO 37001
- Determine the threat of bribery within the context of your organization• Recognize key management system concepts of ISO 37001
- List the benefits specific to your organization in relation to implementing an effective ABMS
- Identify a typical framework for implementing ISO 37001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 37001 from an implementation perspective in the context of your organization
- Conduct a baseline review of your organization’s current position with regard to ISO 37001
- Explain the principles of auditing and the principles of auditing to ISO 3700
- Implement the requirements of ISO 37001 in your organization
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Explain why it’s important to prevent bribery
- Recognize how an ABMS can help reduce or eliminate bribery
- Become familiar with the key requirements of ISO 37001:2016
- Know the steps required to plan an ABMS
- Increase your knowledge of anti-bribery practices and anti-bribery management systems
- Recognize the threat of bribery within the context of your organization
- Learn about the implementation of the new anti-bribery management system standard and how it can benefit your organization
- Position your organization for a successful implementation of an anti-bribery management system
- Increase your ABMS knowledge
- Gain the confidence to implement an ABMS
- Implement your ABMS using the aides included in the take-home reference toolkit
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.