To gain an understanding of root cause analysis and the tools and techniques to
- Undertake root cause analysis in the workplace
- Implement corrective action to prevent the problem reoccurring
Staff who are responsible for implementing food safety management systems need to have a good understanding of root cause analysis, as they seek to identify and manage non-conformities. This course covers the reasons for conducting root cause analysis and three of the methods commonly used for root cause analysis.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the tools and techniques to prevent problems reoccurring
- Understand root cause analysis methodology
- Apply root cause analysis techniques in the workplace
- Gain real world examples of best practice root cause analysis techniques
This course is ideal for food supervisors and managers who need to gain an awareness and understanding of root cause analysis, as they implement and manage food safety management systems.
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Describe the key concepts of root cause analysis
- Explain the intent and benefits of root cause analysis
- Understand the root cause analysis process
- Use the different methods to conduct a root cause analysis
- Apply the concept of root cause analysis methodologies to a variety of food industry non-conformities
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally respected BSI Training Academy certificate.