Introduction to AS EN 9100 series Aerospace Management System
This 1-day course will help provide you with a foundation understanding on how you could apply the various standards under the AS EN 9100 series of Aerospace Quality Management System revision C standards onto your organization.
Our tutors will explain to you about drafting the right quality manual, how to remain compliant with the various AS EN 9100 series of standards, the relationship between the standard and ISO 9001 and its significance in the Aerospace industry.
Who should attend?
- Internal and external auditors
- Quality managers and senior managers who want to broaden their knowledge of AS9100
- Those responsible for introducing AS9100 into an organisation.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Overall understanding of the requirements of various AS EN 9100 series revision C standards for Aerospace Quality Management
- Appreciate the quality management principles of ISO 9001 in relation to AS9100 resies
How will I benefit?
- Ensure AS9100 standards of safety and reliability in your organisation
- Be confident your quality management system is effective
- Achieve continual improvement across your organisation
- Boost customer confidence and industry reputation
- Motivate employees through professional development.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)