Transforming your operations is one thing, but transforming your organization needs more advanced skills of change leaders. This is what we call a Lean Master.
By attending our upgrading to lean master training you will build on your existing Lean expert knowledge. You’ll gain confidence to address lean issues and opportunities at both strategic and operational levels. Plus you’ll be able to make recommendations to top management on direction and vision of lean initiatives.
How will I benefit?
You’ll be able to:
- lead and manage lean improvement projects
- perform training on lean principles and techniques
- apply relevant lean principle and techniques to eliminate wasteful practices
- establish key performance metrics to monitor progress and achieve results
- guide and support lean experts to identify and manage opportunities
Our experienced tutors have practical application of the subject matter, enabling them to understand and meet your specific industry requirements.
Senior managers, managers, engineers and operational professionals responsible for Lean improvement and culture transformation projects
- You must have attended Lean expert training by BSI
- A Lean knowledge assessment will apply before course commencement. (Note: It is compulsory for candidates to pass this assessment)
- Candidate must have attended Lean Expert training conducted by BSI
- For candidate not previously trained under BSI, a Lean knowledge assessment will apply before course commencement (Note: It is compulsory for candidates to pass this assessment)
This training course will help you:
- understand the contents of lean initiatives – philosophy, principles and techniques
- lead and manage lean improvement teams to enhance performance
- Train and guide lean experts on lean initiatives
- Take the lead in identifying and prioritizing key improvement opportunities and manage obstacles
- Support top management to achieve your business strategy through lean activities and a clear roadmap
- Sponsor and arrange resources to sustain improvements
On completion of Upgrading to Lean master Training, with a minimum attendance of 80% per phase, you will receive an internationally recognized BSI certificate of attendance.
Lean Master Certification Requirements
Certification (Certified Lean Master)
- Completion of Lean Master training with a minimum attendance of 80% per phases
- Pass all the quizzes (each phase) and QCD Analysis assessment (phase 3)
- Certified Lean experts need to complete 1 Lean project (project savings / benefits achieved more than RM30, 000 per annum)
- If yet to be certified as a Lean expert, you’ll need to complete 2 Lean projects (total project savings / benefits achieved more than RM50, 000 per annum)
- Project reports submitted to and approved BSI
- Total project savings/benefits achieved to be validated and endorsed by finance/senior management in your organization
You’ll be given 12 months from completion of the phase 3 to complete the relevant project(s) for certification.
This training course is HRD Corp claimable programme.