This training will equip participants with the additional practical tools that are essential to carry-out improvement initiatives at the shop floor. In addition to the foundations and basic tools learnt in Lean Practitioner program, this training takes participants through the details of Lean’s most commonly used tools and technique, namely SMED, TWI, Poka Yoke, and TPM.
How will i benefit?
This program equips Lean Expert to:
- Understand the contents of Lean initiatives – philosophy, principles and techniques
- Lead and manage Lean improvement teams to enhance shopfloor performance
- Train team members on Lean initiatives
- Identify key improvement opportunities and resolve issues
- Replicate Lean initiatives on factory-wide operations.
Senior Managers, Managers, Engineers, operational professionals and personnel responsible for the organisation’s Lean improvement and culture transformation.
Upon completion of the programme, participants would be able to:
- Lead and manage Lean improvement projects
- Explain Lean principles and techniques
- Apply relevant Lean techniques to eliminate wasteful practices
- Establish key performance metrics to monitor progress and results attained
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
This training course is HRD Corp claimable programme.