Online course available
Lean Sigma is an improvement management system adopted by many enterprises to realize the vision of operational excellence. This vision is realized through successful execution of Lean Sigma improvement projects. For this reason, organizations implementing Lean Sigma need to train the project team members as Yellow Belts in which they will be equipped with the DMAIC methodology and the basic Lean Sigma tools used.
How will I benefit?
The objective of this program is to train the participants on the basic level of Lean Sigma improvement skills to develop Yellow Belts who serve as the members of the improvement project team. Upon completion of this program, the participants will:
- Understand the concepts of Lean Sigma and the DMAIC process steps
- Support Green & Black Belts as team members to participate effectively in improvement projects
- Be able to apply the improvement tools learned in day-to-day job activities.
This training is designed for Associate/ Assistant Engineers, Senior Technicians, Executives/ Officers, and/or anyone who is a member of the Lean Sigma team.
You’ll be able to:
- collect reliable data and perform simple data analysis
- participate effectively in the team problem solving process
- participate effectively in process mapping and redesign efforts
- assist to disseminate and apply Lean Sigma methodology within you organization
This training course is HRD Corp claimable programme. On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.