Green Belts play the role in initiating improvement projects within their functional groups and support Black Belts in cross-functional improvement projects.
By attending this six-day Six Sigma Green Belt training course, you’ll get an overview of Six Sigma and learn about the key concepts associated with building effective project teams. You’ll be introduced to intermediate level quality tools from the Six Sigma methodology to help you deliver improvements within your organization.
How will I benefit?
You'll be able to:
- apply the structured DMAIC methodology to solve functional problems
- apply quantitative techniques to make effective fact-based decisions
- show links between projects and desired departmental goals
- lead subject matter experts within your organization to increase functional group efficiency
- manage and facilitate improvement project teams within their functional groups
- lead and manage change within functional groups
- communicate effectively within your organization.
Engineers, supervisors, group leaders, executives and officers that need knowledge of Six Sigma fundamental tools and how to apply them to improve business performance.
This course will help you:
- effectively apply Six Sigma methods and tools necessary to execute an engineering improvement project
- work with Black Belts to identify and implement improvement projects
- effectively lead teams to complete improvement projects within their departments
- apply Six Sigma methods and tools
- control day-to-day quality of your products/services.
You'll receive a BSI certificate of attendance upon completion of this Six Sigma Green Belt training with a minimum attendance of 80% per phase.
Certification (Certified Six Sigma Green Belt)
- completion of Green Belt Training with a minimum attendance of 90% per phase
- pass the exam at the end of the training session with the minimum score of 70%
- completion of 1 Six Sigma Green Belt project with reports submitted and approved by BSI
- Project savings/benefits achieved to be validated and endorsed by finance/senior management within your organization
You'll have 6 months from completion of this training course to complete 1 Six Sigma Green Belt project to support with achieving certification.
This training course is HRD Corp claimable programme.