Online course available
Black belts are change leaders who use the Six Sigma methodology to develop solutions that address real business issues and deliver improvements to profitability, customer satisfaction and market share.
This Certified Six Sigma Black Belt training is designed to develop experts, providing an in-depth understanding of the Six Sigma concepts, methods and tools that drive improvements in key processes. Structured to optimize learning and application through training and on-the-job project implementation, this 14-day programme will give you the skills to make real impact in your organization.
How will I benefit?
You'll be able to:
- apply the structured DMAIC methodology to solve crossed functional problems
- apply quantitative techniques to make effective fact-based decisions
- show links between projects and desired business results
- lead subject matter experts to increase customer satisfaction levels and business efficiency
- manage and facilitate effective improvement project teams across the organization
- lead and manage cross-functional changes in their organization
- apply creative and critical thinking to organizational problems to drive results
- communicate effectively to all levels in the organization
Our experienced tutors have practical application of the subject matter, enabling them to understand and meet your specific industry requirements.
Organizational leaders who are responsible for Six Sigma projects, such as managers, section managers, principal/senior engineers and senior officers.
This course will help you:
- Analyse and improve business or manufacturing processes using the Six Sigma approach
- Effectively facilitate the management team to identify improvement projects
- Effectively lead cross functional teams to improve organizational work processes
- Provide coaching to Green Belts on project execution, Six Sigma methods and tool application
- Share and apply Six Sigma principles, culture and methodology across the organization as a leading change agent
You'll receive a certificate of attendance upon completion of this Six Sigma Black Belt training with a minimum attendance of 90% per phase
Certification (Certified Six Sigma Black Belt)
- Completion of Black Belt Training with a minimum attendance of 90% per phase
- Pass the exam at the end of the course with the minimum score of 70%
- Completion of 2 Six Sigma projects with reports submitted and approved by BSI
- Project savings/benefits achieved to be validated and endorsed by finance/ senior management in your organization
You'll be given a period of 8 months from completion of the course to complete 1 Six Sigma Black Belt project to support with achieving certification..
This training course is HRD Corp claimable programme.