BSI Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Programme is accredited by The Council for Six Sigma Certification (CSSC)
Black belts are change leaders who use the Six Sigma methodology to develop solutions that address real business issues and deliver improvements to profitability, customer satisfaction and market share.
This Certified Six Sigma Black Belt training is designed to develop experts, providing an in-depth understanding of the Six Sigma concepts, methods and tools that drive improvements in key processes. Structured to optimize learning and application through training and on-the-job project implementation, this 14-day programme will give you the skills to make real impact in your organization.
How will I benefit?
You'll be able to:
- apply the structured DMAIC methodology to solve crossed functional problems
- apply quantitative techniques to make effective fact-based decisions
- show links between projects and desired business results
- lead subject matter experts to increase customer satisfaction levels and business efficiency
- manage and facilitate effective improvement project teams across the organization
- lead and manage cross-functional changes in their organization
- apply creative and critical thinking to organizational problems to drive results
- communicate effectively to all levels in the organization.
Organizational leaders who are responsible for Six Sigma projects, such as managers, section managers, principal/senior engineers and senior officers.
This course will help you:
- analyse and improve business or manufacturing processes using the Six Sigma approach
- effectively facilitate the management team to identify improvement projects
- effectively lead cross functional teams to improve organizational work processes
- provide coaching to Green Belts on project execution, Six Sigma methods and tool application
- share and apply Six Sigma principles, culture and methodology across the organization as a leading change agent.
You'll receive a BSI certificate of attendance upon completion of this Six Sigma Black Belt training with a minimum attendance of 90% per phase.
Six Sigma Black Belt certification requirements
Option 1 – CSSC certification
The Official CSSC Six Sigma Black Belt Certification exam consists of 150 multiple-choice and true/false questions from the major sections of CSSC Six Sigma Black Belt “Body of Knowledge”. It is an open-book format examination (we encourage the use of the free Self-Study Guide issued by The Council for Six Sigma Certification while taking the exam) that you will have 3 hours to complete.
To successfully obtain the professional designation of CSSC Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSC-CSSBB), candidates must successfully complete the CSSC Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Exam and achieve a score of 420 points (or higher) out of a total 600 possible points. Applicants will have 3 attempts to successfully pass the exam. Once the examination assessment fee is paid, you will have 1 year to successfully pass the exam.
The only method to earn an CSSC certification is to successfully sit for and pass an official CSSC certification™ exam. Our programme includes CSSC Certification exam (for one exam voucher only).
Option 2 – BSI Certification
- Complete the Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Training with a minimum attendance of 90% per phase
- Pass BSI’s SSBB certification all exams with the minimum score of 70%
- Complete of 1 Six Sigma Black Belt project within 24 months of course completion
- Project report submitted to and approved by BSI
- Project savings/benefits achieved to be validated and endorsed by your organization
Participants must be involved and contribute (analysis and implementation) to the Six Sigma Project either as team leader or team member.
This training course is HRD Corp claimable programme.