Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000
Gain an understanding of IT Service Management Systems with our one-day Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 training course, and find out the benefits that an IT Service Management system can bring to your business. Our IT expert trainers guide you through the standard in detail and using a mixture of group activities and their industry experience, ensure you can get the best out of your IT Service system and deliver excellence to all business stakeholders.
Who should attend?
- Management representative, IT service personnel
- Anyone with interest in IT service management system
- Anyone who requires an introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management system
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Describe the key processes required for an IT Service Management System (SMS).
- Communicate the benefits of an ISO 20000 IT SMS
- Communicate that it is possible to integrate an ISO 20000 compliant SMS with other management systems in the service provider's organization.
- Adopt an integrated process approach and the PDCA methodology, enabling the service provider to align or fully integrate multiple management system standards.
- Know what to do next in their organization
- Effective information security management throughout the organisation
- Foolproof protection of your interests and those of your customers.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)