ISO/IEC 20000:2011 I.T Service Management System Requirements Training Course
ISO/IEC 20000-1 is an IT service management system (SMS) standard. It specifies service provider requirements to plan, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and improve a SMS to fulfill agreed service requirements.
This course is designed to equip learners with the knowledge and skills to enable them to appreciate and understand the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in an organization. An experienced instructor explains the requirements, while hands-on exercises and take-home material provide the foundation upon which delegates can build their experience and develop their competence
Who should attend?
- IT professionals
- Anyone involved in defining, planning, or implementing an ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management system
- Management representatives
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the key processes required for an IT Service Management System (SMS)
- Communicate the benefits of an ISO/IEC 20000 IT SMS
- Communicate that it is possible to integrate an ISO/IEC 20000 compliant SMS with other management systems in the service provider's organization
- Adopt an integrated process approach and the PDCA methodology, enabling the service provider to align or fully integrate multiple management system standards.
- Know what to do next in their organization
How will I benefit?
- Improved knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Enhanced ability to identify opportunities to maximize the productivity of an organization’s IT Services
- Compliance with global best practice
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.