ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation
Work with our expert trainers to learn how you can implement a IT service management system that is customized to your organisational culture and requirements. Understand how you can comply with the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and bring about a real value change to the way you work.
Using a step-by-step approach to the implementation process, an experienced instructor explains the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, while hands-on exercises and take-home reference material help you develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an international best practice IT service management system within your organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for implementing ISO/IEC 20000
- Executives responsible for implementing ISO/IEC 20000
- Managers or executives involved in delivering ISO/IEC 20000
- Management representatives
- ISO/IEC 20000 consultants
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme
What will I learn?
- Explain the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000
- Assess how closely your organization currently meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000
- Develop an implementation plan
- Create the required documentation and processes
- Monitor the success of the implementation
- Prepare for registration with a certification body
How will I benefit?
- Develop the expertise to implement an IT service management system
- Have the ability to apply international best practice to your organization
- Help to save your organization time and money by improving the performance of day to day IT operations
- Assist your organization to improve customer relationships and gain industry recognition through quality service delivery
- Be able to support the integration of ISO/IEC 20000 with other management systems, such as ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001
- Understand how ISO/IEC 20000 can enhance the organizational value
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)