ISO/IEC 20000:2011 I.T Service Management System Internal Auditor Training Course
By conducting effective internal audits, you can ensure that your organization’s IT service management system continually improves and achieves its full potential. Based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO 19011:2002, this two-day course will guide you through the IT service management internal audit process, from planning and performing the audit to reporting the findings and taking corrective action.
During the training, you will develop your auditing skill by taking part in practical exercises, role-playing activities and group workshops. You will also learn how to customize the internal audit framework to suit your organization, and that you can integrate ISO 2000-1:2011 audits with other management systems, such as ISO 9001:2008.
Who should attend?
Individuals interested in monitoring the effectiveness of their organization’s ITSMS implementation and those who want to be ISO/IEC 20000-1 internal auditors.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the principles of auditing and auditor responsibilities
- Plan an internal audit for an ISO 20000-1 IT service management system
- Conduct informal opening and closing meetings
- Conduct an audit based on good process identification, sampling and questioning
- Provide verbal and written feedback
- Construct and document concise nonconformities
- Report the audit effectively
- Follow up on corrective actions
How will I benefit?
By attending this course, you will:
- Develop internal auditing expertise
- Be able to ensure that your organization’s IT service management system (ITSMS) is compliant with ISO 20000-1
- Have the ability to prepare for third party audits
- Know how to integrate the auditing of ISO/IEC 20000 with other management systems, such as ISO 9001
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.