Introduction to ISO 31000
This one-day Introduction to ISO 31000 Risk Management training course gives you an overview of risk management systems and an introduction to how you can start effectively managing risks in your organization.
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. Risk management is a systematic framework and process for maximizing those areas where outcomes can be controlled, while minimizing those that cannot be predicted and over which control cannot be exercised.
By attending this course you will be able to describe the fundamentals, key principles and application of risk management to your organization, and learn how effective risk management can improve the flexibility of your organisation and help you plan accordingly.
Who should attend?
- Managers and prospective implementers of risk management
- Anyone deciding whether to implement risk management in their organisation
- Anyone wanting to get an understanding of risk management and the benefits of implementing a framework
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme
What will I learn?
- Understand the fundamentals of risk management and risk management systems
- Understand the relevance, structure and purpose of ISO 31000
- Describe the risk management process
How will I benefit?
- Increased business resiliency
- Flexibility of response to change
- Understanding and management of risk
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)