ISO 31000:2009 Risk Management System Implementation Training Course
Application of Risk to Management Systems training course will give management representatives and people responsible for management systems the tools and techniques that will enable the effective application of risk methods to their systems.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- People who implement or maintain management systems will gain maximum benefit from this training
- Any one in middle to senior management may also benefit from understanding how risk can be used as a management tool and how it affects their organization.
What will I learn?
- Explain what risk is and how it is applied to management systems.
- Identify opportunities and threats within the organization.
- Apply the concepts of risk to management systems effectively.
- Apply tools and techniques to identify and treat risks that their management systems address.
How will I benefit?
- Improve stakeholder confidence and trust through the use of risk techniques.
- Identify and minimize potential losses identified by threats / risk analysis using the application of management system controls.
- Identify risk methods to find opportunities and therefore improve management systems and organizational resilience.
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.