Introduction to ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 Prerequisite programmes on food safety - Part 1: Food manufacturing
This one day training course will give you an in-depth understanding of the requirements for ISO/TS 22002-1 for food manufacturers.
ISO 22000 sets out specific food safety requirements for organizations in the food chain. One such requirement is that organizations establish, implement and maintain prerequisite programmes (PRP) to assist in controlling food safety hazards. ISO/TS 22002-1:2009 has been developed to meet the requirements specified in ISO 22000, and sets out the detailed requirements for those prerequisite programmes.
This Technical Specification is applicable to all organizations, regardless of size or complexity, who are involved in the manufacturing step of the food chain and wish to implement PRP in such a way as to address the requirements specified in ISO 22000:2005, Clause 7.
Who should attend?
- Anyone responsible for food safety in a food manufacturing organization
- Food safety team leaders/coordinators/team members
- Internal auditors
- Food hygiene personnel
- Anyone directly involved in the establishment and development of food safety management systems due to its focus on the fundamentals
What will I learn?
- The requirements of ISO/TS 22002-1 for food manufacturers
- The practical aspects of establishing, implementing and maintaining an effective prerequisite programmes (PRP)
How will I benefit?
- Gain a thorough understanding of ISO/TS 22002-1 requirements
- Understand development, implementation and maintenance
- Get started on the application of PRPs for your organization
Our tutors have professional experience working with organizations to help them set-up successful management systems across a variety of industries. They understand your challenges and they bring the subject matter to life with relevant and contemporary examples to enhance your learning.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.