ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Implementation
BSI’s “Implementing a Food Safety Management System Based on ISO 22000:2005” two-day course has been designed to provide participants with the knowledge and process steps to enable them to effectively implement a food safety management system in line with the requirements for ISO 22000:2005 certification.
The course introduces the concepts needed to understand, develop, and implement a food safety management system.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Anyone involved in defining, planning, or implementing an ISO 22000-based food safety management system
- Management representatives
- Food safety team members
What will I learn?
- Describe the basics of Food Safety Management Systems
- Explain the purpose, structure and requirements of ISO 22000
- Describe the process of implementing a FSMS that meets the requirements of ISO 22000
- Prepare for ISO 22000 certification
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.