ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Implementation
BSI’s “Implementing a Food Safety Management System Based on ISO 22000:2005” two-day course has been designed to provide participants with the knowledge and process steps to enable them to effectively implement a food safety management system in line with the requirements for ISO 22000:2005 certification.
The course introduces the concepts needed to understand, develop, and implement a food safety management system.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in defining, planning, or implementing an ISO 22000-based food safety management system
- Management representatives
- Food safety team members
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Describe the basics of Food Safety Management Systems
- Explain the purpose, structure and requirements of ISO 22000
- Describe the process of implementing a FSMS that meets the requirements of ISO 22000
- Prepare for ISO 22000 certification
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)