Statistical Process Control (SPC) Training Course
Online course available
Dr. Walter A. Shewhart of Bell Telephone Laboratories developed the first control chart in the early 1920s. Since then Control charts have been used by industries worldwide as a mean for controlling and monitoring the stability of key process parameters. In recent years, the demand for the control charts as a process improvement tool has been tremendous, and it has become one of the core tools that need to be deployed in the organization that implements ISO/TS 16949 Quality Management System.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for front line managers, engineers, executives or supervisors who are involved in the development and implementation of statistical process control techniques as part of their quality assurance and improvement program, particularly within the ISO 9001 & TS16949 Standard’s framework.
Basic knowledge of math and statistics would be helpful.
What will I learn?
To provide participants with;
- The understanding of the SPC concepts
- The knowledge to develop variable and attribute control charts
- The necessary competency in interpreting the control chart patterns
- The concept and practical approach to process capability analysis (Ppk & Cpk)
- The framework of SPC deployment within an organization
- The methodology of how to manage a successful SPC program within an organization
How will I benefit?
The participants will benefit from this course on how:
- To assess objectively the stability of the manufacturing processes
- To avoid over-adjustment to the process by using the information from the control charts
- To calculate and assess the manufacturing process capability
- To deploy SPC program effectively within an organization
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.