Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA)
Online course available
This one-day course provides an overview of Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA), and the approaches used to analyse both attribute and variable measurements systems defined in the Measurement Systems Analysis reference manual.
Who should attend?
Anyone supporting the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process especially those involved in gage design, process measurement and initial process studies to support new product and process introduction.
Basic knowledge of math and statistics would be helpful.
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the correct measurement systems analysis tool to use when evaluating measurement systems
- Identify whether a measurement system is acceptable for its intended use
- Identify the different sources of variation present in a measurement system
- Identify, stability, bias, linearity, repeatability and reproducibility
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Analyse both variable and attribute gages
- Conduct stability studies, bias studies and linearity studies
- Conduct repeatability and reproducibility (GR&R) studies on variable measurement systems
Conduct measurement systems study on attribute measurement systems using risk analysis methods
How will I benefit?
- Understand the statistical properties of measurement systems
- Understand how measurement systems errors can affect the quality of the output data leading to incorrect decisions
- Understand the different approaches used for both attribute and variable measurement systems
- Understand the sources of measurement systems error
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.