Online course available
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an AuQMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques or demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to IATF 16949:2016.
This course will allow you to consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business. You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective AuQMS audits in line with IATF 16949:2016 and also ISO 19011 ‘Guidelines for auditing management systems’.
Over five days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful AuQMS audit; using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up.
Learn to describe the purpose of an IATF 16949:2016 audit and satisfy third party certification as well as grasp the key principles and practices of effective AuQMS audits. Acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an AuQMS audit that establishes conformity, enhances food safety compliance, and overall organizational performance.
How will I benefit?
- Identify the aims and benefits of an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Interpret IATF 16949:2016 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder/interested party confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirement
Our high impact accelerated learning approach is proven to fast-track learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of material and greater impact on job performance.
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s IATF 16949:2016 QMS.
You will gain the knowledge to:
- Describe the purpose of an AuQMS, of QMS standards, of management system audits, of third party certification and of business benefits
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an AuQMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
You will gain the skills to:
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a AuQMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001/IATF 16949 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, and the key principles of an AuQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our IATF 16949:2016 Requirements course. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course to ISO 9001 or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
This training course is HRD Corp claimable programme.