IATF 16949:2016 Internal Auditor Quality Management Systems Training Course
Online course available
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized IATF 16949:2016, and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit; as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and the effective implementation of processes, based on IATF 16949:2016. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an IATF 16949:2016 Automotive QMS.
You should be able to demonstrate the following minimum competencies prior to attending the course:
- Risk-based thinking
- Understanding of applicable ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements related to the scope of the audit (for this course; all requirements).
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011
- Apply ISO 19011 guidelines to auditing IATF 16949
- Explain the importance of customer-specific requirements in the internal audit process
- Identify the automotive process approach when auditing
Delegated will have the skills to:
- Plan and initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities, taking account of customer-specific requirements
- Conduct audit activities using the process approach
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Audit follow-up
How will I benefit?
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on IATF 16949:2016 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an IATF 16949:2016 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its Automotive QMS
- Write factual audit reports and assist with corrective actions
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.