AIAG-VDA Process Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (PFMEA) (Version 1)
The two-day activity-based training module provides an overview and explanation of the AIAG-VDA PFMEA key requirements. This course is designed & structured to optimize your learning experiences by using our unique accelerated learning approach.
Who should attend?
All parties that have a role & responsibility in the development, implementation, maintenance and support of the PFMEAs (e.g., APQP team, practitioners, managers, auditors, and other interested parties).
What will I learn?
Delegates will have the knowledge to:
- Identify the activities involved in the planning of an PFMEA
- Understand the key differences between the old and the new PFMEA requirements
- Perform Structure Analysis, Function Analysis, Failure Analysis & Risk Analysis
- Assign Action Priority (AP) related to each effect of the failure modes
- Understand what is Supplemental FMEA – MSR (an overview)
Delegates will have the skills to:
- Apply the 7-Step approach for a successful PFMEA
- Determine optimization actions to mitigate risk and assess the effectiveness of those actions
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to:
- Understand the importance of the planning tasks to the PFMEA
- Understand transition strategy most suitable to your organization
- Understand the linkages of the structure, function and failure of a manufacturing process
- Understand the 7-step approach in establishing the PFMEA
- Understand the maintenance tasks of the PFMEA
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a better understanding of the PFMEA requirements and have a greater impact on job performance.
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.