PAS 7000:2014 Supply Chain Requirements Training Course
To provide detailed knowledge on the requirements of PAS 7000:2014 and how it assists organizations select supply chain partners that comply with Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) policies.
This one day course is extremely valuable if your organization’s supply chain is complex or unclear; you will gain insight on how PAS 7000:2014 can be used to build effective and enduring supply chain relationships through the use of an objective pre-qualification process. You will explore the purpose and requirements of PAS 7000:2014 – the standard that will enable you to confidently answer the question: “How well do you know your supply chain?”.
Who should attend?
- Quality, compliance, supply chain security/logistic, legal and/or procurement personnel
- Management representatives of PAS 7000:2014
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of PAS 7000:2014 into an organization
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to explain:
- What is PAS 7000
- Supply chain risk
- The key concepts and principles of GRC policies
- What is the current practice of qualifying a supplier
- The new approach and benefits of PAS 7000
- The terms and definitions used
- The main requirements of PAS 7000 - information required in ‘core’ and ‘additional’ modules
- The expected documentation and/or evidences in support of responses to the ‘core’ and ‘additional’ modules
How will you benefit?
- Scale the implementation of a supply chain risk management framework throughout the supply chain
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring your organization can set up a supplier prequalification model in order to comply with buyer or customer requirements
- Help mitigate risks and reputational damage to your organization
- PAS 7000 modular approach permits the building of respective modules into a customized matrix supported by a common set of application principles or rules
- With PAS 7000 tailor the required supply chain compliance information to your particular organizational needs whilst retaining a robust, repeatable approach
There are no formal pre-requisites to attending this course but you should have a good understanding of your organization and its operations.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate