ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Internal Auditor Training Course
Understand the requirements of implementing ISO 22000:2005 within your organization and how to plan and perform effective internal audits on the system with our Food Safety Management Systems Lead Auditor training course.
This two-day course covers the entirety of the Food Safety Management Standard, teaching you about the standard, how to implement the standard and how to internally audit your system. Our experienced tutors will explore the ISO 22000 standard in-depth, with role-plays, workshops and practical exercises to ensure you go from beginner to expert.
Who should attend?
- Any individual looking to audit against the ISO 22000 standard
- Those looking to improve their skill levels and core understanding of Food Safety
- Those who are looking to implement a food safety management system in their organization
- Management representatives
- Quality directors
- It is recommended that delegates should have some prior knowledge of ISO 22000 food safety management system standard. However it is not mandatory, as this course is intended for those who are relatively new to ISO 22000 and management system auditing but who have some food safety background
You will learn
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 within the context of your company
- Learn how to develop a food safety management system and audit against it
- Learn how to undertake performance improvement of a food safety system and develop its efficiencies
- Understand how to identify the critical control processes that need to be managed within the organization
- Learn to prepare and present effective reports
Benefits to Your Business
- ISO 22000 is the only internationally recognized standard for the food industry, covering all organizations in the food chain from farmers to catering and defines the requirements of a food safety management system.
- Improve food safety through the implementation and auditing of ISO 22000.
Prior knowledge of the ISO 22000:2005 standard, such as the overview provided in BSI’s ‘Introduction to ISO 22000:2005’ course or previous work with ISO 22000 in an organization, is strongly recommended as a prerequisite for this course.
- Course notes