Become a business continuity lead auditor with our ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course.
Ensure excellence in business continuity management by leading independent audits and managing auditing teams at each stage of the audit process. As an ISO 22301 lead auditor your findings can make sure business continuity management systems provide the capability to deal with disruptions to your organization, and achieve or maintain certification.
How will I benefit?
- You'll become a qualified ISO 22301 lead auditor
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively
- Build customer confidence through commitment to business continuity
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT, operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit
What will I learn?
- The scope, concepts and requirements of ISO 22301
- How to plan and lead an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills
- Business continuity best practice
- You will gain 40 CPD points on completing the course
- Exam and certificate
- Course notes
Those who score more than 70% will be awarded a lead auditor certificate