Issue Seven - How standards support international trade
As the UK emerges from the Covid-19 pandemic, companies all over the country are looking for ways to stimulate growth.
In the seventh issue of Standards Outlook, BSI experts, as well as external professionals, demonstrate how standards should be perceived as essential business tools for the UK Government to help create new and innovative trade opportunities for companies in the UK.
Issue seven includes the following topics:
- Making international standards work for trade agreements
- Giving consumers a say in trade policy
- Maintaining low friction access to the European market
- How to build trust in digital trade
- Case study: ‘Working with standards is critical to our brand.'