Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (ISO 18404)
Six Sigma is an organizational approach to continual improvement which focuses on minimizing variability of key process outcomes.
Building on the Six Sigma Green Belt skillset this intensive and practical five day course utilizes Minitab 18 software and will discuss, demonstrate and guide you through the use of powerful Six Sigma Black Belt analytical and technical tools that can then be applied to the operational improvement projects that you are undertaking.
Following this course you will have taken a major step forward in terms of starting to develop the competences required for ISO 18404 Black Belt certification.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants to learn how Six Sigma Black Belt technical tools can be applied to continual improvement work and/or is seeking ISO 18404 certification in the future.
Attendance to BSI’s Six Sigma Green Belt (ISO 18404) training course
What will I learn?
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Utilize a wide array of analytical and graphical tools associated with Six Sigma (at the Black Belt level)
- Correctly select, utilize and interpret the results from a number of core analytical tools
- Demonstrate a robust knowledge of the correct usage of objective data in improvement projects
Begin to develop the competencies required by ISO 18404 (with reference to ISO 13053) through knowledge and practice of a series of technical tools
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Build on your Six Sigma Green Belt skills and demonstrate an understanding of Six Sigma Black Belt technical tools and how they are applied
- Recognize which tools to use at which stage of an improvement project
- Appreciate the key requirements of a data driven approach to continual improvement
- Obtain a good grounding in the statistical techniques commonly applied at Six Sigma Black Belt level
Take a major step forward towards ISO 18404 certification
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course notes
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate