Making a commitment to carbon neutrality training course (PAS 2060 2014)
Making a commitment to carbon neutrality training course (PAS 2060 2014)Level Specialist Duration 4 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £485 + VAT Book now
This online course is designed to help sustainability professionals dig deeper into carbon footprint management and identify the necessary steps to become carbon neutral.
During this on-demand eLearning four-hour course, you will cover everything needed to understand your organization’s greenhouse gas emissions. You will develop the skills to present your commitment to carbon neutrality in line with PAS 2060 requirements and create the methodology to calculate your organization’s carbon footprint. eLearning materials and online resources will help to put your learning into context.
You’ll complete this step in your learning journey with a clear understanding of how to develop a carbon management plan, equipped with the knowledge to take action.
How will you benefit?
- Initiate the commitment to delivering your organization’s carbon management plan
- Understand what’s required to monitor your plan
- Receive an internationally recognized BSI training certificate of attendance
- Develop the foundational knowledge to support your progress to carbon neutrality
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Outline to internal stakeholders the steps required to make a declaration of commitment to carbon neutrality in accordance with PAS 2060 requirements
- Outline the steps to define your scope and a science-based methodology for assessing your organization’s carbon footprint in line with PAS 2060 requirements
- Outline the steps to calculate your organization’s baseline data for determining carbon footprint
- Outline the steps to define science-based targets in line with PAS 2060 requirements
- Outline the key elements of the carbon footprint management plan in line with PAS 2060 requirements
Sustainability professionals with the responsibility for preparing their organization for the journey to carbon neutrality.
- This is an online, adaptive learning course utilizing AI technology
- BSI's adaptive learning is a new training method that provides users with interactive content that adapts itself in real-time to match the user’s levels of understanding – improving engagement and accelerating time to competency.
- High-quality video tutorials
- Test your knowledge with our self-assessment quizzes
- Access to a personalized learning analytics dashboard to support your reflective practice
- Globally-recognized BSI Certificate of Achievement for those who complete the end of course assessment comprising 20 questions
- Access to your course materials for 12 months
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.