ISO 31000 Application of Risk to Management Systems
ISO 31000 Application of Risk to Management SystemsLevel Implementation Duration 1 days Available to book: Instructor led training £595 + VAT View dates and book now
Application of Risk to Management Systems training course will give management representatives and people responsible for management systems the tools and techniques that will enable the effective application of risk methods to their systems.
How will you benefit?
- Improve stakeholder confidence and trust through the use of risk techniques.
- Identify and minimize potential losses identified by threats/ risk analysis using the application of management system controls.
- Identify risk methods to improve management systems and therefore improve organizational resilience.
- Explain what risk is and how it is applied to management systems.
- Identify opportunities and threats within the organization.
- Apply the concepts of risk to management systems effectively.
- Apply tools and techniques to identify and treat risks that their management systems address.
- People who implement or maintain management systems will gain maximum benefit from this training. However, anyone in middle to senior management may benefit from understanding how risk can be used as a management tool and how it affects their organization.
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.