Carbon offsets and declaring carbon neutral status (PAS 2060 2014)
Carbon offsets and declaring carbon neutral status (PAS 2060 2014)Level Specialist Duration 4 hours Available to book: On-demand elearning £485 + VAT Book your place
The purpose of this course is to help sustainability professionals assess the level of offset required following the implementation of the carbon footprint management plan to make the declaration of achieving carbon neutrality. This training course will help you assess the level of offset required following implementation of your carbon footprint management plan.
Using our LMS elearning materials, you will be guided through interactive content relevant to the course learning outcomes, and be directed to free online resources to help contextualize and embed your learning where beneficial.
How will you benefit?
On completion of the course assessment, you will:
- Have successfully demonstrated your competency in relation to the learning outcomes for this training course
- Be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate of attendance
- You will leave the course with a clear understanding of our recommended next steps, should you wish to further develop your competency in this area
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Outline the steps to re-assess your carbon footprint in line with the methodology you established when calculating your baseline data and science-based targets
- Outline the options available and the factors to take into account when purchasing carbon offsets
- Outline how to make a declaration of achievement in accordance with PAS 2060:2014 requirements
- Explain how to maximize the positive impact to your organization when making a carbon neutral declaration
- Outline how to renew your carbon neutral declaration of achievement in accordance with PAS 2060:2014 requirements
Sustainability professionals with the responsibility for calculating the level of carbon offset required and making the declaration of achievement, including where independent, third party verification in line with PAS 2060 is being considered or adapted.
- This is an online, adaptive learning course utilizing AI technology
- BSI's adaptive learning is a new training method that provides users with interactive content that adapts itself in real-time to match the user’s levels of understanding – improving engagement and accelerating time to competency.
- High-quality video tutorials
- Test your knowledge with our self-assessment quizzes
- Access to a personalized learning analytics dashboard to support your reflective practice
- Globally-recognized BSI Certificate of Achievement for those who complete the end of course assessment comprising 20 questions
- Access to your course materials for 12 months
Let's shape your organization's future together
Reach out and see how we can help guide you on your path to sustainable operational success.