Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM®) training course
Are you the go-to person for your organization's privacy management program? Why not get professionally recognized with the world's first privacy manager qualification developed by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) demonstrates that you have the knowledge and skills to establish, maintain and manage a privacy program across all stages of its lifecycle. It provides you with an understanding of privacy regulations and how to make them work for an organization.
This course is based around 2 domains which are covered in the CIPM exam - privacy program governance and privacy program operational lifecycle. By attending you'll gain the knowledge and skills to complete the IAPP CIPM exam, which will give you Certified Information Privacy Manager status.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for individuals with some experience in managerial security, including:
- Chief Privacy Officers (CPOs)
- Legal Compliance Officers
- Privacy Professionals
- Security Professionals
- Information Managers
- Data Protection Officers
What will I learn?
- How to create a company vision
- How to structure the privacy team
- How to develop and implement a privacy program framework
- How to communicate to stakeholders
- How to measure performance
- The privacy program operational lifecycle
How will I benefit?
- Be recognized as an experienced privacy program manager
- Gain the confidence to interpret privacy regulations and make them work for an organization
- Understand best practice approach to establish, maintain and manage a privacy program across all stages of its lifecycle
- Comprehensive course notes
- A certificate of attendance
- IAPP membership
- Exam costs included*
* Please note that whilst exam costs are covered within the fee of this course, you will need to book your exam via the IAPP website