ISO/FDIS 45001 Joint Migration & Implementing Changes Training Course
You should be familiar with the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007 and will benefit from reading the ISO/FDIS 45001 Standard before attending the course.
Learn about the new ISO high level structure and the envisaged differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001.
Are you already familiar with OHSAS 18001:2007 and want to find out about ISO 45001? This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the envisaged differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System and start planning your migration to the new standard.
Discover how to implement the key envisaged requirement differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 and develop a migration action plan.
Are you involved in migrating an Occupational Health and Safety Management System to ISO 45001? Learn what is envisaged when migrating from OHSAS 18001:2007 to ISO 45001.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 45001
- Key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Specific new implementation requirements and factors to consider when implementing them
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system
- Changes and additions needed to your existing systems
- What implementation could look like through examples provided in a toolkit
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key envisaged differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001 (and from an implementation perspective)
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
- Find out about migrating your certification with BSI
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement key differences using good practice guidance
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate