QMS to EMS Auditor Conversion Course
Take the pressure off your Environmental Management Systems (EMS) with our in-company Quality Management System (QMS) to EMS Auditor Conversion Course – build on your expertise as ISO 9001 auditor and take your company to ISO 14001 environmental excellence.
Meeting environmental responsibilities gives competitive advantage – and you may need to expand your role as ISO 9001 quality management systems auditor to help your business meet ISO 14001 standards. Our specialist trainers provide a practical overview of the differences between the standards, making the transition smooth.
Recognise key environmental issues and identify opportunities for improvement. Understand the ISO 14001 model as well as the legal and commercial impacts of non-compliance. And build on existing skills to audit to both standards with equal levels of expertise.
Who should attend?
- Experienced quality management system auditors who want to understand ISO 14001
- Quality management professionals who want to expand their skills
"Noble Metals achieved ISO 14001 working with us and reduced overall solid waste to landfill by 66%"
What will I learn?
- Understand the importance and structure of ISO 14001
- Gain an overview of key environmental issues and impacts
- Recognise how these can be managed effectively
- Understand the differences between ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Confidently plan an ISO 14001 audit
- Extend your auditing skills and help your business meet environmental targets
How will I benefit?
- Achieve and maintain the ISO 14001 environmental standard
- Gain competitive advantage and customer confidence
- Benefit from increased internal auditing expertise
- Cut costs and save time with in-company training
- 1 CPD point is gained for each hour of learning
- This course can only be delivered as in company training