ISO 9001 Management Briefing
Quality management systems deliver long-term business benefits. Get to grips with these and more with our in-house ISO 9001 Management Briefing – delivered on-site.
Learn how an ISO 9001 quality framework can give your customers confidence. Understand the scope, impacts and importance of this international quality standard and recognise how you can achieve and maintain it within your organisation. If you demonstrate this commitment to quality, you can cut costs, manage risks and achieve continuous improvement.
Our Management Briefing outlines the above in detail, helping you to make the right strategic decisions about ISO 9001 certification.
This course is delivered in-house and adapted to your needs.
Who should attend?
- Managers who want to understand the role of ISO 9001 in a quality improvement plan
- Those who want to improve strategic decision making around certification
- Quality management consultants who want an overview of ISO 9001
“ISO 9001 has given us a framework for continual improvement and we are able to conduct our business in a more effective and efficient way.”
What will I learn?
- Understand the role and impact of the ISO 9001 standard
- Recognise the benefits of implementing a quality management system
- Make strategic decisions about implementing ISO 9001
- Get to grips with all elements of quality management
- Better understand your role within quality management
- Become confident in this role with better knowledge of ISO 9001
How will I benefit?
- Benefit from effective quality training across your organisation
- Understand the basics of implementing an ISO 9001 quality management system
- Empower managers and employees to make strategic decisions about ISO 9001
- Motivate employees and increase customer confidence
- You will gain 4 CPD points on completing the course
- This course can only be delivered as in-house training