ISO 14001:2015 Auditor Transition
Please note Understanding the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 is a pre-requisite for this course.
This course will help you stay at the forefront of EMS strategy. By attending you will transform your existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015.
Building on your knowledge acquired through our Understanding the new requirements course you will now develop the skills to audit against the changing landscape of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems (EMS).You’ll gain the practical knowledge needed to build your auditing skills.
Who should attend?
- ISO 14001:2004 Lead Auditors who will be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
- IEMA certified ISO 14001:2004 auditors who plan to audit to ISO 14001:2015
- Existing ISO 14001:2004 internal auditors wishing to transition to ISO 14001:2015
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and develop the required skills for an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing teams and processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Understand transition arrangements for BSI certification
How will I benefit?
- Prepare for ISO 14001:2015 audits
- Conduct ISO 14001:2015 audits
- Develop your ISO 14001:2015 auditing skill and lead auditor expertise
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course notes
- Certificate of attendance