ISO 14001:2015 Facilitated Action Workshop
Please note Understanding the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 is a pre-requisite for this course.
This half-day facilitated action workshop will support you in drawing together actions created at the other BSI ISO 14001:2015 workshops. With our tutor's guidance you will be able to create management reports, including actions and resources, to assist you with implementing the changes within your workplace.
On completion of the workshop, you will be able to draw together actions from other sessions and prepare the structure of a management report using a defined template.
Who should attend?
- Individuals currently working with or certified to ISO 14001:2004 who wish to improve their system and implement ISO 14001:2015 changes
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify actions to implement the new requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Appreciate the timelines and necessary resources to implement changes
- Create focused action plans to aid implementation in the workplace
How will I benefit?
- Identify the required management system actions
- Create management reports
- Ability to implement ISO 14001:2015 changes within your workplace
- Workshop notes