Understand the steps to implementing HACCP within your organization with the HACCP Requirements training course. Learn about hazard analysis and critical control processes.
This two-day course covers HACCP’s seven principles, teaching you about how to implement and develop the standard. Our experienced tutors will explore the HACCP standard in-depth, with role-plays, workshops and practical exercises to ensure you go from beginner to expert.
Note that under certain schemes, it is a requirement for an organization to have at least one staff member trained on HACCP before they can get certified to the standard.
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to implement HACCP in their organisation
- Any person looking to move into food auditing
- Staff members who would like a greater understanding of HACCPs critical controls
- Gain a deeper understanding of the 7 principles
- Understand HACCP’s critical control processes in detail
- Learn how to conduct a hazard analysis
- Learn the benefits of implementing the HACCP standard
- Gain the skills to implement the HACCP standard in your workplace
What is included?
- Training course notes