Building Information Modelling (BIM) PAS 1192 Part 6: Health and Safety Training Course
This course is now available online
This course will help you obtain the benefits of structured health and safety information and its digital information exchange amongst design/supply chain and the client/operator.
The importance of clear Asset Information Requirements and a checkable digital Plan of Work will be emphasized.
Who should attend?
Clients, designers, construction, commissioning and facility managers charged with delivering health and safety, within a collaborative or BIM level 2 project.
Delegates looking to attend this course should have management engagement with project and portfolio activities.
What will I learn?
You will gain the knowledge of:
- BIM and structured collaboration
- The roles of the key participants in health and safety information
- The relationship between PAS 1192 part 6 and other documents
- The structure of the PAS
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Integrate health and safety and BIM
- Manage collaborative sharing of health and safety information
- Manage health and safety information in document, BIM and COBie format
What is included?
- Training course notes
- On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate