ISO 55001:2014 Requirements Training Course
Asset management is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed this comprehensive one-day course that explores in-depth organizational implications of the International Standard for Asset Management (BS ISO 55001:2014). The course aim at explaining the main requirements of BS ISO 55001:2014 and its organizational benefits.
This course has been developed in association with The Woodhouse Partnership Limited (TWPL). A certificate of attendance is awarded to delegates who complete this course.
There are no formal pre-requisites to attending this course, however it advisable to have attended the Fundamentals of Asset Management course.
Who should attend?
Any person with an interest or responsibility for physical or other assets, decision making, planning, risk management, resourcing, operations, technical services, information support, budgeting, quality management or organizational development.
Introduction to ISO 55001:2014
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to explain:
- what is Asset management and why it is important to an organization
- the benefits of a MS for asset management
- the background of BS ISO 55001:2014
- the key terms, concepts and principles of BS ISO 55001:2014
- the main requirements of BS ISO 55001:2014
What is included?
- You will gain 7 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes