This course is now available online
A combined management system (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001) allows you to monitor quality, environmental, occupational health and safety across all operations. Critical to this is the way you monitor the system’s performance.
This course has been designed to furnish you with the knowledge and skill to be able to conduct a combined internal audit, as a member of a team of auditors who may specialize in other management system disciplines.
An internal audit is an essential element to an effective management system, and by attending this course, you’ll benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization’s performance by assessing the management system in detail.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of organizational processes conforming to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. You’ll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
How will I benefit?
Taking a combined internal audit approach can present the opportunity for all of the management system discipline audits to be conducted in synchronicity and within a similar time frame in order to create less disturbance to the organizations being audited. It therefore causes less disruption to the business at less cost with a faster turnaround for understanding how the organization is functioning and performing.
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements for an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 combined internal audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS, EMS and OH&S management systems
Write factual audit reports and assess corrective actions
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS, ISO 14001:2015 EMS and or ISO 45001:2018 OH&S Management System.
You will have the knowledge to:
- Explain the guidelines of auditing management systems according to ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems
- Describe the application of these guidelines to auditing ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
You will have the skills to:
- Initiate the audit
- Prepare audit activities
- Conduct audit activities
- Prepare and distribute the audit report
- Complete the audit
- Conduct audit follow-up
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate