This course is now available online
This course has been designed to furnish you with the knowledge and skills to be able to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation and monitor your Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Become familiar with a typical framework for implementing; quality, environmental and occupational health and safety management systems (QMS, EMS and OH&S MS). This should form a sound basis for your implementation efforts and benefit your organization
- Recognize where adjustments might need to be made, to these frameworks, to accommodate your particular situation and progress made to date
- Increase your knowledge on the key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, from an implementation perspective
- Gain the skills to conduct your own baseline review of your organization’s current position with regard to ISO 9011, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001 and implement key concepts and requirements relating to these standards
Your learning will be through an activity-based, delegate centred approach. This will help you share experiences and knowledge with other attendees; bringing alive the information presented and resulting in enhanced retention and application to your own workplace.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 EMS and ISO 45001 OH&S MS
What will I learn?
The course covers the following specific learning objectives:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing its effective QMS, EMS and OH&S MS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- Implement key concepts of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
Implement key requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
What is included
- Detailed course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate