ISO 50001 Internal Auditor Course
Becoming an internal auditor will help you review and improve an energy management system.
During this two-day course, you’ll be guided through the elements of an energy management internal audit based on ISO 50001 and ISO 19011.
Through discussion and hands-on exercises, you’ll learn the fundamentals of the standard as well as how to plan, conduct and report on an internal audit.
You’ll gain all the practical auditing knowledge needed to review the effectiveness of an energy management system.
This will help further cut energy costs, reduce carbon emissions and enhance your reputation
This course will also discuss integrating ISO 50001 audits with other management systems, like ISO 14001.
Who is it for?
Individuals interested in monitoring the effectiveness of their organization’s EnMS implementation and those who want to be ISO 50001 internal auditors.
- Understand the ISO 50001 audit model
- Plan and perform a ISO 50001 audit
- Report on the audit and lead on corrective action
- Conduct informal opening and closing meetings
- Conduct an audit based on good process identification, sampling and questioning
- Provide verbal and written feedback
- Construct and document concise nonconformities
How will I benefit?
- Benefit from internal auditing expertise in your organisation
- Be confident your energy management systems are effective
- Prepare for third party audits of your organisation
- Encourage employee awareness of energy efficiency
- Gain professional recognition and continuing professional development (CPD) points
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes