This course is now available online
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. As a proven methodology, risk management is a systematic framework and process for maximizing those areas where outcomes can be controlled while minimizing those that cannot be predicted and over which control cannot be exercised.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 31000:2018. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, develop your risk management process, and achieve continual improvement.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the principles, framework and process, and their relationships described in ISO 31000:2018
- Assist your organizations in implementing a risk management framework based on the guidelines of this standard
- Understand governance and leadership roles when managing risk at all levels
- Provide confidence in conducting a baseline review, identify gaps, and start preparing a Gantt Chart to help your organization to align to the guidelines of ISO 31000:2018
This course is intended for managers and prospective implementers of risk management, and for stakeholders in such efforts.
This course requires understanding of the rationale and structure of ISO 31000:2018; such as that provided by BSI's Risk Management Introduction Training Course. An introduction to the guidelines of the Standard will therefore not be covered. Please refer to our Risk Management Introduction course.
Upon completion of this training, you will:
Have the knowledge to:
Recognize a risk management framework for implementing ISO 31000:2018 guidelines
Interpret the relationships of principles, framework and risk process, based on the guidelines of ISO 31000:2018 (from an implementation perspective)
Have the skills to:
Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position with regard to ISO 31000:2018
Implement a risk management framework, and risk management process, aligned with principles for managing risk based on ISO 31000:2018 guidelines
- You will gain 7 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3300.