This course is now available online
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. But with good decision making, you can add value and protect your organization. That's where ISO 31000, the best practice risk management guidelines, can help.
As a proven methodology, risk management provides a systematic framework and process for maximizing areas where outcomes can be controlled, while minimizing the impact when the outcome cannot be predicted. BSI's one-day training course will enable you to understand risk management, learn about ISO 31000 and get the foundation you need to start managing your organization's risks effectively.
- Increased business resiliency
- Flexibility of response to change
- Understanding and management of risk
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 31000 risk management framework.
There are no formal prerequisites to attending this course.
This course will help you:
- Understand the principles, framework and process described in ISO 31000:2018
- Create and protect value in your organization by managing risks, making decisions, setting and achieving objectives and improving performance
- Assist your organization in setting strategy, achieving objectives and making informed decisions
- Understand governance and leadership role in managing risk at all levels
- You will gain 7 CPD points on completing the course
- Training course notes