This course explores the differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and start planning your transition to the new standard.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current BCMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 22301 transition.
You should be familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301:2012 and will benefit from reading the ISO 22301:2019 standard before attending the course.
You’ll be able to:
- Discuss the development process and perspectives that were considered in the revision
- Recognise key mapping and changes from ISO 22301:2012 to ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO 22301:2019 that differ from ISO 22301:2012
- Communicate BCMS specific requirements in ISO 22301:2019 that differ from ISO 22301:2012
- Explain the timelines for the transition
- Training course notes
- On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.