Internal Auditor ISO 20121 Sustainable Events Management
There is one recognised standard of sustainability management for every event – no matter what size or type. You can be an integral part of driving change for your own or client organisations with our Internal Auditor ISO 20121 Training Course.
Play a vital role in achieving business success through effective internal auditing to ISO 20121. Keep pace with the latest in sustainability management standards for event related products and services and ensure your business delivers optimum results right across the sustainability spectrum.
Our two day course covers auditing methods outlined in ISO 20121 giving you the skills to benchmark best practice in sustainable development. You will learn to plan, implement and report on audits, as well as leading on corrective action.
Group work, discussions and guidance from expert trainers will give you in-depth knowledge to take your company to ISO 20121 certification.
Who is it for?
- Those directly involved in auditing ISO 20121 sustainability management systems
- Managers involved in implementing ISO 20121
- Those seeking continuous professional development
- Understand the ISO 20121 audit model and role of the auditor
- Plan and perform a ISO 20121 audit
- Report on the audit and lead on corrective action
- Draw links between ISO 20121, ISO 14001, ISO 9000 and ISO 45001
- Gain professional recognition and CPD points (16 CPD points awarded)
- Benefit from internal auditing expertise in your organisation
- Be confident your sustainability management systems are effective
- Gain national certification and industry recognition
- Prepare for third party audits of your organisation
- Encourage employee awareness of sustainable development
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- Lunch & refreshments
Book your place
For pricing, availability and any further information, please contact us at + 852 3149 3323.