This course is now available online
Businesses are becoming more aware of the environmental implications of their operations, products and services. Increase long-term profitability with an internationally recognized EMS that will continue to benefit you in the future. Implementing a framework based on ISO 14001:2015 allows your organization to reduce environmental impacts and increase operating efficiency. This can help you cut waste, prevent pollution and save resources.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization’s current position and implement the key principles of ISO 14001:2015. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your EMS and achieve continual environmental improvement.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective EMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that considers socio-economic needs and environmental conditions
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer and regulatory environmental requirements.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
You will learn about:
- A typical framework for implementing ISO 14001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Considering key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Implementing key concepts and requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Specific documented information requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
- You will gain 16 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy