Introduction to General Food Hygiene for Food Operations
Gain an understanding of the general hygiene practice in food operation with our Introduction to the requirement base on Codex Alimentarius and FEHD food code. Understand how company can practice the hygiene requirement in your day-to-day food operation so as to reduce organizational food risk and improve clients' confidence.
This one-day course teaches you about the basic hygiene requirement including concept of food poisoning, local food code, hygiene practice on human, equipment, work environment, food material criteria as well as proper method on handling food and the benefits of having it implemented in organizations. Practical examples and cases will be shared in class to help the candidates understand how to build good hygiene practice in their food operation. Tutor will also assist candidates to understand the importance of a good hygiene management and its relationship with the requirement of global food safety management system.
This comprehensive overview will assist organization in producing safe, quality food products that meet specifications and customer requirements.
Who is it for?
- Any individual requiring knowledge on good hygiene practice during food operation
- Any individual who is want to manage a good hygiene system in their organization
- Those who are looking to further implement high level of food safety management such as Food GMP, HACCP or ISO22000: 2005 in your organization
You will learn
- Understand the requirements of good hygiene practice within its content
- How to practice the good hygiene requirements in the company context
- How to improve the performance of the food safety system
- Establish the hygiene documentation
- Give organisation the competitive edge globally through improved food safety standards
- Share the understanding of the importance of good hygiene in organization
- Gain awareness in managing food safety risk based on the hygiene practice
- Maintain and improve organization’s food safety protocols
- Reduce business risk
What is included?
- You will gain 8 CPD hours
- Course notes