Press release - 19 November 2008
Mark Basham has been appointed Managing Director, Continental Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific at BSI Management Systems.
Mark joins BSI from Invensys APV, where he was Regional General Manager for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Prior to this he has held significant international business development and general management roles in Xerox, Dell and Fujitsu Siemens.
Flemming Norklit, Managing Director of BSI Management Systems, said, “I am delighted to announce the appointment of Mark Basham to BSI Management Systems. He brings a wealth of business experience from around the world to his new role and I am looking forward to working with him to drive the business forward across his regions.”
Mark Basham, Managing Director, Continental Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific at BSI Management Systems, said, “I am looking forward to the challenge of developing the BSI Management Systems business across CEMEA and Asia Pacific, working with colleagues both in the UK and around the world.”
About BSI Group
BSI Management Systems is part of BSI Group, a global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world’s first national standards body, the Group has over 2,300 staff in more than 50 global offices. The Group’s key offerings are:
- The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information
- Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification
- Product testing and certification of services and products
- Performance management software solutions
- Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.